Cable Power are proud to announce the availability of the only Official Raspberry Pi HDMI Cables, manufactured and supplied exclusively by Cable Power.
Specifically designed and manufactured by Cable Power for the Raspberry Pi 3, their shielding enhances the functionality of the Bluetooth and WiFi functionalities.
They are available from CPC, Farnell and RS Components:
Gordon Hollingworth, Director of Engineering at the Raspberry Pi Foundation, said:
“Cable Power worked closely with us to develop a bespoke, triple shielded HDMI cable. In addition to Cable Power’s strong design and manufacturing capabilities, they also had existing relationships with Premier Farnell and RS Components.”
- 30/6.0 HDMI cable full 19+1pins, 30AWG, 6.0MM
- 2.0 Version with Ethernet and Audio return channel
- Nickel plated contact to resist corrosion and for optimum connection and maximum signal transfer
- Triple shielded to protect signal: Two layers of Aluminium Mylar & One layer of Aluminium Magnesium (128 Strand)
- RoHS soft PVC jacket for lifetime protection
- Pure Oxygen-free copper for ultimate conductivity
- Support 3D,4K*2K,17.8Gbps,2160P/60Hz and X.V.color